Re: [Merge] ~jugmac00/launchpad:oval-check-changes into launchpad:master

Looks like this is an integration issue, as
```
    def setUpOVALDataRsync(self):
        self.pushConfig(
            "archivepublisher",
            oval_data_rsync_endpoint="oval.internal::oval/",
            oval_data_root="/tmp/oval-data",
            oval_data_rsync_timeout=90,
        )
```
defines `/tmp/oval-data` but does not create it.

For testing we should better use a temporary directory handled by one of the test helpers we use.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jugmac00/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/441101
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~jugmac00/launchpad:oval-check-changes into launchpad:master.