Re: [Merge] ~jugmac00/launchpad:oval-check-changes into launchpad:master

Jürgen,

>  - one failing test of the tests added for the first OVAL task
> Looks like this is an integration issue, as
> defines `/tmp/oval-data` but does not create it.
> For testing we should better use a temporary directory handled by one of the test helpers we use.

All the tests that were added along with this helper method in my changes for the first OVAL task **do not** invoke `rsync` (it doesn't make sense to do so when running tests) at all. So there was no need to create a directory because even if we created one, it wouldn't be used at all and any other arbitrary directory value would have worked as well for those tests. That is why those tests passed and the changes were deployed. :)

If the new code/tests that you have written expect the directory to be created, feel free to add the necessary setup code for it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jugmac00/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/441101
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~jugmac00/launchpad:oval-check-changes into launchpad:master.