Re: [Merge] ~cjwatson/launchpad-mojo-specs/+git/private:vbuilder-use-jammy into ~launchpad/launchpad-mojo-specs/+git/private:vbuilder

"Somewhat".  We have to do it, but an LTS upgrade of the host OS of all our builders is inevitably somewhat risky.  Dogfood builders have been running with it for a while and should have caught anything catastrophic, although the load there is pretty low so it's possible we missed an edge case somewhere.

Our sources of information will be graphs, user reports, and in the short term probably explicitly watching buildd-manager logs.  Note that one possibility that would indicate a problem is that build queues drop _faster_ than usual due to lots of failures in quick succession.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad-mojo-specs/+git/private/+merge/447434
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is subscribed to branch ~launchpad/launchpad-mojo-specs/+git/private:vbuilder.