Re: [Merge] ~lgp171188/rutabaga:add-readthedocs-yaml into rutabaga:master

Thanks for working on this!

I feel slightly uneasy to pin to a very outdated Sphinx version, which even is possibly vulnerable to a couple of security issues, which I have not checked in detail:
https://security.snyk.io/package/pip/sphinx

Could you elaborate what the issue was with building docs with a recent version?
If this is related to an upstream package, we need to report the issue there and think about what to do.

Even if we agree upon merging this as is, we should add a task to our Jira board, and put in an upcoming pulse.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lgp171188/rutabaga/+git/rutabaga/+merge/452819
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~lgp171188/rutabaga:add-readthedocs-yaml into rutabaga:master.