Re: [Merge] ~xnox/launchpad:only-sha256 into launchpad:master

> Note Description-md5 is intentionally left in place, as it's actually just a string compare key, and not security sensitive.

The presence of md5 means that someone, somewhere, is going to need to justify why this case is fine, and how it doesn't have security relevance, and say that the Description: field of packages isn't actually all that important in their environment etc.

Would we be better off removing md5 entirely while we're here rather than just the ones that waste bandwidth, storage, and cpu?

Thanks
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~xnox/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/452749
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~xnox/launchpad:only-sha256 into launchpad:master.