Re: [Merge] ~xnox/launchpad:only-sha256 into launchpad:master

I don't know the launchpad internals well, so the scope of my review is very limited. I can't say what this patch might have overlooked elsewhere.

The mechanics of this patch looks good to me. It looks like I expect.

I'm unsure whether to roll out changes gradually, starting with 24.04 LTS, or to implement the change across all releases at once. I usually prefer preserving functionality, but having one release different from the others could cause more problems than benefits.

Thanks
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~xnox/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/452749
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~xnox/launchpad:only-sha256 into launchpad:master.