launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Raw glossary merge

(sorry, forgot the mailing list!)

Hi

Il giorno gio, 22/01/2009 alle 02.36 +0200, Adi Roiban ha scritto:
> I have made a rought merge between the Ubuntu Docs glossary and the one
> from Gnome.

Well done!

> The xml file is here

I'm going to take a look at it, don't know if we will use all of the
GNOME glossary, IIRC it was really huge...

> I just want to let you know in case you start working at this.

No problem, I'm full of work during my daily job, and when I get back
home I usually take a look at my GNOME/TP translations as it's already
time to get back translating...

> The launchpad-translators mailinglist is active.
>
> We should move all discussion there.
>
> What do you say?

Yes indeed, but I think we should also keep discussing on
ubuntu-translators, as on the other ML there are not a lot of people
yet. Anyway, my first mail on the glossary thing has passed like nobody
saw it (apart a couple of requests to join the development effort).

During the weekend I'll take a look at the glossary and at the wiki page
on h.l.n, and try to resume the discussion on the glossary.

Cheers.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx>