launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Teams inside Launchpad Translators

Il giorno lun, 26/01/2009 alle 12.32 +0100, Danilo Šegan ha scritto:

> I don't think we should. That will usually happen without all team
> members being aware of that, and I am not sure what the defaults for
> attached mailing list subscriptions (if they are not automatically
> subscribed, it's fine).

That's a good point, I didn't think about that... guessing, I will say
that all members will be able to subscribe to the mailing list as they
automatically become members of the team... who should we ask?

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx>