launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Teams inside Launchpad Translators

Oh, another thing... should we instead accept people in the "Launchpad
LANGUAGE Translators" [1]?

I have a couple of requests from people (they didn't contact me directly
though), but I think that in that case we should accept only team, if
they want to discuss about translations they can join Launchpad
Translators.

We should probably write this on the wiki page too. BTW, I've copied the
wiki page from h.l.n to my personal page on w.u.c, so I'm reworking it
there. When I'm done I'll let you know.

[1] https://edge.launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-it

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx>