launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Changing the Launcpad Translations Coordinators group name

Hi,

Il giorno lun, 08/06/2009 alle 23.32 +0300, Adi Roiban ha scritto:
> Can we change the group name to "launchpad-translations-coordinators" ?
>
> Leaders it such a big word ... and we are coordinating the translations
> process, not the translators.

I see no problems, as long as we don't clash with some kind of
convention about the "launchpad translations" name as a "product"...

Otherwise, for me it's OK.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx>