launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

[Fwd: Translation of the Moovida (lp:elisa) project]

Forwarded to Launchpad Translators Coordination Team:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Translation of the Moovida (lp:elisa) project
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:11:29 -0000
From: Michał Sawicz <michal@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Arne Goetje <arne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello

I'm a contributor to the Moovida (formerly Elisa) project, hosted on
Launchpad in lp:elisa. Most of the development happens on Ubuntu and
there are always Ubuntu packages ready in the moovida-packagers PPA.

What we lack, is the ability to translate and review translations for
languages outside of our developer base knowledge. We recently
refactored our code to comply with Rosetta's requirements for automatic
approval to speed up work.

To sum up, we kindly ask You if it is possible to take the Moovida
project under the wings of Ubuntu Translation Coordinators group in
terms of i18n?

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Saviq
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
=?utf-8?q?Micha=C5=82_Sawicz?= (https://launchpad.net/~saviq)