launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Request for inclusion of the Asturian team to the Launchpad Translators group

Hi,

I've been forwarded the e-mail below for inclusion of the Asturian team
to the launchpad-translators translation group.

I see that the team is moderated, uses the standard naming (lp-l10n-ast)
and that the owner has joined the launchpad-translators mailing list.

Xuacu, do you think you could:

      * Add a link to your translation guidelines if you've got some?
        You'll find more information on how to do it here:
        https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/Guidelines, and some
        examples of the guides other teams use here:
        https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/GuidesList
      * Once the team has been approved, could you please announce it on
        the launchpad-translators mailing list?

Thanks!

Regards,
David.

--------------

I'd like to ask for inclussion of our Launchpad Asturian team into
Launchpad translators.

Team page:
https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-ast

Language code: