launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Request for inclusion of the Asturian team to the Launchpad Translators group

Hi Xuacu,

What is the current status of Launchpad Asturian Translation team?

I have appointed the team for Asturian translations in Launchpad
Translation Group.

When you have time, please inform Launchpad about you team translation
guide, as suggested by David.

Kindest regards,
Adi

În data de Ma, 12-01-2010 la 09:57 +0100, David Planella a scris:

--
Adi Roiban