launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Adding ubuntu-l10n-sl to the launcpad translation group

El dg 07 de 11 de 2010 a les 19:33 +0100, en/na Milo Casagrande va
escriure:
> Hi Andrej,
>
> On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 18:50, andrej.znidarsic@xxxxxxxxx
> <andrej.znidarsic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > So everything is i great now,
>
> great to know that everything is OK.
>
> > currently we have only one launchpad related
> > problem - that is I cannot set the same contact address (slovenian
> > translators mailing list) because launchpad doesn't allow me to do it.
> > Do you happen to know a workaround?
>
> Unfortunately not. The only thing that I can think of is an email
> alias that will point to your actual mailing list.
> Do you know if this behavior is intended in Launchpad? I have never
> experienced that.

I'm not sure if this is intended behaviour in Launchpad. I would suggest
doing what Milo says or perhaps asking in #launchpad on IRC or on the
launchpad-users(at)lists(dot)launchpad(dot)net mailing list.

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella