launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Bengali translation of Chromium browser

Dear Concern,

I'm Mahay Alam Khan (mak) the owner of Ubuntu Bengali
Translators<https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-l10n-bn>in Launchapd.net;
requesting you to allow our team to manage the Bengali
translation for Chromium browser and thus take necessary measurements.

regards
mak_

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 12:13 PM, maitraya <maitraya.bhattacharyya@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> Dear MAK,
>
> As you may already know that Chromium browser is open for translation. I
> would therefore request you to please contact Launchpad Translations
> Coordinators and let the Ubuntu bengali translators manage the bengali
> translations.
>
> Thanks,
> Maitraya, a member of Ubuntu-bn-translations
> --
> This message was sent from Launchpad by
> maitraya (https://launchpad.net/~maitraya-bhattacharyya<https://launchpad.net/%7Emaitraya-bhattacharyya>
> )
> using the "Contact this user" link on your profile page
> (https://launchpad.net/~mahayalamkhan<https://launchpad.net/%7Emahayalamkhan>
> ).
> For more information see
> https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/ContactingPeople