launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Chromium translations Manx

Hello all,

I would be interested to translate the Chromium browser into Manx,
I have been educated in Manx and am very interested in the language and
computers. I am also a Manx Ubuntu translator and have translated various
other projects into Manx such as Emesene.
My question is, if i translate this in launchpad will it go to
the Google chrome website or will
it just be a ppa or package for Ubuntu and other projects?
I'm currently not on the mailing list because I'm currently not a team
member, so can the replies please be
emailed to my email address?

Thank you!

Reuben Potts