launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Chromium Translation

Hi Paul and David

https://launchpad.net/~albanian <https://launchpad.net/%7Ealbanian> here is
the team I created, now is there any next step...
The URL for Albanian translation of chromium still says There is no team to
manage Chromium Browser translations to
Albanian<https://translations.launchpad.net/+languages/sq>.

https://translations.launchpad.net/chromium-browser/translations/+lang/sq

Regards,