launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Chromium Translation

El dj 23 de 12 de 2010 a les 07:14 +0100, en/na Altin Ukshini va
escriure:
> Hi Paul and David
>
> https://launchpad.net/~albanian here is the team I created, now is
> there any next step...
> The URL for Albanian translation of chromium still says There is no
> team to manage Chromium Browser translations to Albanian.
> https://translations.launchpad.net/chromium-browser/translations/+lang/sq

Hi Altin,

May I ask you to carefully read

https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators#StartingTeam

and follow the steps there?

Everything is explained in detail on that page, from the name of the
team, to how to get it appointed for translations. If you follow that
procedure, we'll be happy to appoint the team.

Thanks.

Regards,
David.