launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Chromium Translation - sq (Albanian)

El dj 23 de 12 de 2010 a les 13:18 +0000, en/na Paul Sladen va escriure:
> On Thu, 23 Dec 2010, David Planella wrote:
> > El dj 23 de 12 de 2010 a les 07:14 +0100, en/na Altin Ukshini:
> > > https://launchpad.net/~albanian here is the team I created
> > > https://translations.launchpad.net/chromium-browser/translations/+lang/sq
> > https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators#StartingTeam
> > Everything is explained in detail on that page
>
> Altin: Please could you rename the team 'lp-l10n-sq' as shown in the
> instructions.  This means "Launchpad Localisation Albanian".

Exactly, thanks Paul for the clarification.

> David: Perhaps the current wording "we recommend" could do with
> changing to something stronger?  (If it is meant to be absolute).

Definitely, good point. I've just applied the change to make the wording
clearer on the wiki page:

https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators#StartingTeam

Cheers,
David.