launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Chromium Translation - sq (Albanian)

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010, David Planella wrote:
> El dj 23 de 12 de 2010 a les 07:14 +0100, en/na Altin Ukshini:
> > https://launchpad.net/~albanian here is the team I created
> > https://translations.launchpad.net/chromium-browser/translations/+lang/sq
> https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators#StartingTeam
> Everything is explained in detail on that page

Altin: Please could you rename the team 'lp-l10n-sq' as shown in the
instructions.  This means "Launchpad Localisation Albanian".

David: Perhaps the current wording "we recommend" could do with
changing to something stronger?  (If it is meant to be absolute).

	-Paul