launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Team request to manage synaptic translations to English (United Kingdom)

Hi there!
I've noticed that there are some iffy translations for En-GB in "synaptic" and would love to translate their 1084 untranslated entries but it says there isn't anyone set to manage translation approvals for english (united kingdom) and so i can't add entries nor even suggestions!

I'd like to set up the first team for this. I'm willing to bet i can get all one thousand of these done in a day for the synaptic team! And more importantly, get the translations for En-GB straightened out a bit.

Hope to hear from you soon,         Anthony.

Follow ups