launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #170906]: Request to appoint team EN-GB to launchpad translators group.

Question #170906 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/170906

Anthony Harrington posted a new comment:
Hi Milo,

i have since applied to join their team and have contacted its leader,
Helen. Awaiting reply.  (I don't really think i'll get a reply though,
since 2 members have opted to join their team this year, one as early as
January, and neither have been approved yet.)

It may be that the moderator of that team simply no longer has the
necessary time to oversee. It's a shame, but i do have a little free-
time and i'm willing to put it in here.

I'll wait a few days (perhaps til monday afternoon/evening) and report back here about my response from helen (if any). I'd recommend that you try to contact her too though, just so that she's more clear on what's going on.
I did ask her if she'd prefer to join my team instead of moderating her own, so she could still do her part but be it a little less time intensive.

I'll keep you informed.
Ciao!

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.