launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #170906]: Request to appoint team EN-GB to launchpad translators group.

Question #170906 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/170906

Milo Casagrande requested more information:
Hi Anthony,

and thank you for creating this team and helping translate free software!
Overall the team and all the information look OK to me, the only thing that concerns me is the name...
Did you try to concact the othet team leader and see if you can help that one? If not, we can try to contact her and then ask the Lauchpad admin to change the owner of the other team if she doesn't respond (I would prefer that way, so we have the right team name).

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Ciao.

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.