launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #194614]: Request to appoint telugu team to launchpad translators group

Question #194614 on Ubuntu changed:

Milo Casagrande proposed the following answer:
Hello Praveen,

thanks for contacting us!
I took a look at your team page and everything looks OK to me, the team can be safely approved.
I just wanted to make sure of a couple of things, since I do not understand Telugu:
- In the Launchpad page, do you have links that point to guidelines or other translation resources?