launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #194762]: Create a whole translator Team, and later subteams for the elementary project

Question #194762 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/194762

Milo Casagrande requested more information:
Hello Eduard,

thanks for contacting us!
With regards to your request, I think you should better discuss this with the elementary developers first. We can help them set up the group if needed and provide assistance with other future requests, but to start I would contact them and see if they are happy having a dedicated translation team for their operating system.

We can assign them this request, or if you prefer we can keep track of this here and wait your input on this.
You can link a bug, if you prefer also, and ask the elementary developers what they think.
Personally, I would create a bug, link it here, and discuss with the developers over at the bug.

Let us know what do you prefer!
Ciao.

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.