launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #195594]: Support request for appointing “Launchpad Hungarian Translators” team in the Launchpad Translators group

Question #195594 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/195594

Gabor Kelemen posted a new comment:
Hi Milo

Actually, I have requested Gergely to make this move, because it became
somewhat "urgent" for the ubuntu-l10n-hu team to translate something
that is only translatable by lp-translators. All in all, I'm already
member of this team, and I'll make sure they will know how to do the
business best :).

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.