launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #196126]: Launchpad Sinhalese Translators

Question #196126 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/196126

Milo Casagrande requested more information:
Hello pkavinda,

thanks for contacting us.
With regards to your request, before appointing the team, there are a couple more requirements we ask:
- that the team is set, at least, as moderated. This will ensure that only people really interested in translating into Sinhala will join the project, keep the translation in a good quality.
- that you provide links to guidelines and glossary for sinhala translators. You can do this later too, after we appoint the team, but it  would be great to have them already set.

I would also like to suggest you to contact the Ubuntu Sinhala
translators (https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-si), and maybe join
forces with them too (if you didn't do it already). They already have
guidelines and documents that might be used by your team as well.

Ciao.

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.