launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #199536]: Launchpad Somali translators

Question #199536 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/199536

Milo Casagrande requested more information:
Hello Ismael,

thanks for contacting us!
So far your request seems OK to me. Looking at the Launchpad page though I see no reference of translation guidelines for your language. Are you planning to adding them or creating them?

It is not a blocker if you do not have them at the moment, but we would
like to know if the team is set up in a way that newcomers will be able
to learn how to exactly translate.

Let us know, and we can add your team to the Launchpad Translators group.
Ciao.

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.