launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #204413]: Adding my team to Launchpad Translators team

Question #204413 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/204413

Jeroen T. Vermeulen proposed the following answer:
The terms we use are a bit confusing: lp-l10n-hr is a translation
*team*.  I guess you want your translation team to join the Launchpad
translation *group*.  A translation group has one translation team per
language.

I just made your team the translation team for Croatian in the Launchpad
translation team.  You should now be able to set translation guidelines,
and your team is now responsible for reviewing Croation translations in
projects managed by this translation group.  Thank you for your
contributions!

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.