launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #204413]: Adding my team to Launchpad Translators team

Question #204413 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/204413

Davor Buday is still having a problem:
Just what i wanted.
Thanks a lot.
Guidelines set.

Now we can really work.

Regards

Dana Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:26:14 +0200, Jeroen T. Vermeulen

--
Davor Buday

You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.