launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #217342]: newly added .po(t) files "needs review", but can't approve

Question #217342 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/217342

Damien Elmes gave more information on the question:
And now the .po files have been approved too. The last remaining problem
is that the old libanki and ankiqt projects are still visible, so it's
not clear to translators that they should avoid them and only translate
the anki project. I can't find an option to delete them on the website,
so I'm assuming some manual intervention on your part is required?
Thanks again.

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.