launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #220237]: create new language for translation (S'gaw Karen)

Question #220237 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/220237

Jeroen T. Vermeulen proposed the following answer:
Thank you for contributing to the world's access to computing!  I have
just created the  language for you:
https://translations.launchpad.net/+languages/ksw

To complete this we'll need to know what plural forms the language may
have and when they apply.  I suspect there will only be a singular
("there are 0 files," "there are 1 files," "there are 2 files") but
please confirm.

If you wish to set up a team to manage translations into this language
on Launchpad, you'll also need to create a team for it, and apply for it
to join translation groups.

We have documentation about this, and I think a good starting point
would be
https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/JoiningATranslationGroup

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.