launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #220237]: create new language for translation (S'gaw Karen)

Question #220237 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/220237

Ross Hansen is still having a problem:
Thanks for this,

No the S'gaw Karen don't use plurals. only collective pronouns such as
"Everyone", "Everybody", "All"

Hope this helps.

Regards
Ross

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.