launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Change in Translator Administrator for Tamil language

Hello Team,

I am new to Ubuntu tamil translation, me and my friends are aiming to do
strong contribution to Tamil language support in Ubuntu. Personally I
feel the current ubuntu administration team is not very active.  As
ubuntu is moving very fast in term of Desktop and smartphones, we must
need a strong team.

Is it possible for you make me as Tamil language administrator. it will
motivate the people who is really wants to contribute to Ubuntu and
Ubuntu Touch.

I am in touch with more students, tamil language professors to get their
involvement, and make it as another successful language support.

kindly let me know, what you can do for me. None of my translations were
not reviewed by someone. looks to me the current team is not actively
working on it. I feel its the time to review and encourage others.

Thanks,
Rajesh
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by