New project: BleachBit

I have appointed Launchpad-translators to translate BleachBit.  I
invite you to help translate it, and I thank you in advance for your
efforts.

BleachBit is a free disk space cleaning and privacy tool.
Installation packages are available from its homepage for ~20
platforms, and it's also in the software repo's for Ubuntu, Debian,
Fedora, openSUSE, and other distro's.  There are approximately 800
English words in about 100 strings, and most are already translated to
28 languages.

I make a deliberate effort to make BleachBit easy to translate by
minimizing the number of strings, minimizing edits, spell checking
English strings, and including translation hints.   If translators
want, I will try to email them in advance of release dates.  Please
contact me with any suggestions.

Translators are credited on the BleachBit release notes web page (by
their Launchpad names) for translations since the last release.

Best regards,
Andrew

Follow ups