Introducing the OSHIP Project

Hi All,

While we have had some success with project specific translators.  As
project lead I have just discovered this group and the assistance it can
bring to OSHIP. I am only vaguely familiar with the processes of getting
the files uploaded and ready fro translation.  Therefore if there is
something I can/need to do to help the translation process along please
do feel free to educate me. :-)

Regards,
Tim Cook

https://launchpad.net/oship/

Timothy Cook, MSc

Skype ID == (upon request)
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook

You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or
from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home