Announcing RedNotebook

Hello,
I would like to announce RedNotebook [1] to the launchpad translators. RedNotebook is a dektop journal application. In one year's development time it has attracted quite a lot of users from all over the world [2] so I would like to provide it in the users' native language.

Hopefully you can assist me with that task ;) I have uploaded the .pot file already and also translated the 182 strings into German [3]. For the future I'm planning to use the automated import and export feature to bzr branches.

What else do you need to know? I am fairly new to i18n matters so please tell me if I have to do anything else ;)

Some users already came forward to me offering translation efforts, so maybe I can guide them into the translation team.

Thank you very much in advance for all your efforts, I am very much looking forward to having RedNotebook internationalized,
Jendrik

[1] https://launchpad.net/rednotebook
[2] http://digitaldump.wordpress.com/2009/09/30/map-of-rednotebook-users/
[3] https://translations.launchpad.net/rednotebook/trunk