welcome to translate lrcShow-X into your native language

Hi dude:

I have a program on Launchpad, currently having en, zh, and it 3 language
supporting, I need your help to have more languages,

The program's name is lrcShow-X, it's a funny lyrics plugin for many media
player with dbus interface in Linux environment, including amarok2, juk,
songbird, rhy, banshee, etc. It shows dynamic lyrics (line by line), and
have many exciting functions, like auto download lyrics from internet,
OSD/normal/fullscreen display mode, lyrics tag operation for media file, lrc
file editor, etc. I guess you could have the same experience as Minilyrics
in wondows.

It's homepage on Launchpad is https://launchpad.net/lrcshow-x. welcome to
translate into your native language.

Many thanks.