Re: New Launchpad Translators group: Dutch

Hi,

2009/10/13 Fly Man <fly.man.opensim@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Since I've notices that there's not an official Dutch translations
> group that can be appointed to groups, I would like to introduce the
> Launchpad Dutch Translators group.

welcome aboard!

This is the link to the Dutch team:

https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-nl

isn't it?

> It's kinda new but I would love to see new ppl becoming member so we
> can be added to the long list at
> https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/launchpad-translators/

In order to be appointed to the Launchpad Translator team, a team
needs to be at least moderated. This is to ensure a minimum QA for
translations.

You can find more info at this page:

https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators

Also, please consider, if you haven't done it yet, setting up a wiki
page or a reference page where you explain the translation standards
and guideline for your language.

> Also this is a request to be added to the list so ppl can setup their
> product to be translated by Dutch people.

I'll be more than happy to add the Dutch team to the Launchpad
Translators team, but please consider changing its subscription
policy.

If something is not clear, please don't hesitate to ask here on the
mailing list.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx>