Re: New Launchpad Translators group: Dutch

2009/10/13 Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> 2009/10/13 Fly Man <fly.man.opensim@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Since I've notices that there's not an official Dutch translations
>> group that can be appointed to groups, I would like to introduce the
>> Launchpad Dutch Translators group.
>
> welcome aboard!
>
> This is the link to the Dutch team:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-nl
>
> isn't it?

No, the link to the Dutch Translations team is not that one that you posted:

https://edge.launchpad.net/~dutch+translators

That's the link to the Official Dutch Translators team

>> It's kinda new but I would love to see new ppl becoming member so we
>> can be added to the long list at
>> https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/launchpad-translators/
>
> In order to be appointed to the Launchpad Translator team, a team
> needs to be at least moderated. This is to ensure a minimum QA for
> translations.
>
> You can find more info at this page:
>
> https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators

If i'm not mistaken, the team is on Moderated status as was suggested
by another Launchpad team to me