Re: Upcoming release of Enlightenment DR17

Hi Aron,

2009/11/25  <happyaron.xu@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Dear Launchpad translation people,
>
> According to the release schedule on enlightenment wiki[1], DR17 will be
> released around Christmas, so translators are encouraged to translate it to
> your language from now. I have almost finished a sync from launchpad to
> enlightenment svn, but haven't imported them back to Launchpad. Please go
> straight forward on your translations, I will keep the templates in
> Launchpad up-to-date.

I was looking at this page:

http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/Translating

but Launchpad is not mentioned. Is Launchpad the blessed way for
translating Enlightenment?
I'm trying to understand which is the right workflow, in order to not
have translations coming from different places...

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx>