Re: Upcoming release of Enlightenment DR17

Hi Milo,

I will update that wiki page soon since you are mentioning it.
Previously, developers translate e to their own languages and just
commit them to svn directly, and there is a mailing-list for other
translators submission. But the result is only very a few people are
contributing to the project's localization, so we want to expand the
participation via rosetta and currently I am taking care of
translation synchronize between launchpad and e svn.
Translators can still submit translations to that mailing list and
will be processed more quickly than on Launchpad because my time is
limited and only sync them before releases or other important
repository freezes.
Hope these information can help.

Regards,
Aron Xu