Cantonese (Hong Kong, Traditional Chinese) Translation

Dear Launchpad Translations Coordinators,

I have recently translated the po file of launchpad into Cantonese and generated the mo file. And I would like to submit it and provide it to all users.

Cantonese is a language (not a dialect, the UN also says that) widely used by people from South China, Hong Kong, Macao and some foreign countries. In 1984, it is recorded that Cantonese has 56 million speakers. Its ranking of the world is the 23rd.

Please tell me if you guys accept my translation and I will send the po and mo file to you.

Yours sincerely,
KwokCT

Follow ups