Re: Appointing the Launchpad Arabic Translators team

David,

here's a link:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/confirm/ubuntu-translators/8bb942207f2b52b922b3d81db429b5a5b98286ed

I believe that the better way to make progress is to Merge Teams, and apply
changes by assigning more approved people for that task, we don't need a
bureaucratic/dictator process, Everybody is welcome to make progress, we
just need control, that's all.

By the way here's a little background about me:

I've been around computers since mid 90's, worked as translator in several
oil companies; and was an English teacher once, discovered GNU/Linux around
1998, was a 100% Gnu/Linux user around 2002.

I'm teaching Computers and specially only Free Software on my free time at
home for free to my Community, and some English.

Working on spreading the Free Software into my country and try to prove that
they can live without installing a pirated system (Because down here if you
try to sell an Original  M$ Windows, most of them think you're crazy, they
buy food with that money)

Now people are getting more and more Going Linux, it's slow but effective.

Ameur

--
Ameurux