Re: [Launchpad-users] Chromium browser now translatable in Launchpad

I didnt understand what you mean "piss off all users of scripts" khaled.
I am only trying to start translation Chromium and i need help for that.
THAT IS WHY I AM ASKING!!!
Do you have any problem with me? Or with my name? OR with some thing else?
You should be "human" and kind!!!
It is very bad to use words like "piss off" on mailing lists...
Try to be kind.