Re: Chromium browser now translatable in Launchpad

El dj 09 de 12 de 2010 a les 14:13 +0200, en/na Lucian Adrian Grijincu
va escriure:
> On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 1:40 PM, David Planella
> <david.planella@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I'm pleased to announce that the Chromium browser is now translatable in
> > Launchpad at:
> >
> >        https://translations.launchpad.net/chromium-browser
>

> Nice news.
> Unfortunately the chromium-translations have some limitations (like
> not considering the possibility of multiple plural forms).
>
> I would have sent this as a bug, but the project is not properly
> configured for this:
>
> * https://bugs.launchpad.net/chromium-browser/translations
>   translations must be configured in order for Launchpad to forward
> bugs to the project's developers.
>
> * https://bugs.launchpad.net/chromium-browser/
>   Chromium Browser must be configured in order for Launchpad to
> forward bugs to the project's developers.

Hi Lucian,

AFAIK you're correct: the Chromium translation format does not support
plural forms, so they resort to rephrase sentences not to use plural.

Chromium is not using Launchpad for bug tracking. To submit a bug, I'd
recommend going to:

        http://www.chromium.org/Home

there you'll find all the information to report bugs and get involved in
the project.

Regards,
David.
--