Re: [Launchpad-users] Chromium browser now translatable in Launchpad

El ds 11 de 12 de 2010 a les 21:06 +0100, en/na Anton Gladky va
escriure:
> David,
> I do not understand why, but I cant translate it. Because the field,
> where I should add a translation does not appear.
>

> What can be the problem in?
>

> Thanks
>
> Anton

Hi Anton,

I believe your problem is covered in the Q+A section of the
announcement. Have a look at it and let us know how it goes.

"Q: I can submit neither translations suggestions nor translations. How
can I translate Chromium?
A: If you aren’t already logged in to Launchpad, try to log in [1] and
see if it helps. If it doesn’t, that’s probably because there is no
translation team for your language yet. Launchpad Translations is built
around a model of community (in the form of translation teams) and
permissions [2] (chosen by the project developer).

The permission model for Chromium is Restricted, which provides a good
balance between community participation and translation quality. This
means that while everyone can submit translations suggestions, only the
members of the translation team will be able to accept them after
review.

Have a look at the list of teams in the Launchpad Translators group [3].
If there isn’t one, you should be able to start a new team in a matter
of minutes following these simple instructions [4], which will allow you
to start translating Chromium once the team is approved."

Regards,
David.

[1] https://login.launchpad.net/+login
[2]