[Nova] Translators, start your engines...

Hello translators!

I'm a contributor working on the set of OpenStack projects
(http://launchpad.net/openstack). I've just completed i18n'ing the
Nova subproject (http://launchpad.net/nova) and have a couple
questions for this list.

Question 1: How do I add more languages to the set of languages to be
translated?

I see only Japanese on our list of translations here:
https://translations.launchpad.net/nova/trunk/+pots/nova

How can I add more languages for people to translate into? Or does the
translator have to do that?

Question 2: I *think* I've set up the automatic translation
import/export correctly, but I was hoping someone from this list with
experience could double-check I've got it right.

Reading the docs, I set up a branch called
lp:~nova-core/nova/translations and set the trunk branch lp:nova to be
the exporting branch. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance for all help!

jay pipes

Follow ups