Re: 11 new strings in BleachBit 0.8.7

> There are new strings for BleachBit 0.8.7.  Thank you in advance!

Hi Andrew,

A question about this string: "Reset the search engine usage history and
delete non-factory search engines, some of which are added
automatically"

What is a "non-factory search engine" in this context? I never saw this
expression before (neither do Google it seems ;-))
Is it just a non-used search engine?

As a side request, it would be cool if you could provide a ppa with
daily-builds of BleachBit for Ubuntu, so that we can test our
translations with the very latest code without needing to pull from VCS
(this may require a more regular import from VCS to Bazaar).

Regards,
Nicolas