Re: Chromium translations in launchpad and errors

lör 2010-12-11 klockan 00:53 +0100 skrev Fabien Tassin:

> As you've already learned on David's blog, Chromium is now translatable
> in Launchpad. Some of you discovered it weeks ago and already started to
> contribute strings. I'm glad you did because it helped me find a lot of
> corner cases when i created the machinery behind all this.

Hi all,

I have a problem with some already translated strings (from upstream)
that are not correctly translated. When I change them, they will change
back after the next upstream import (it seems).
Will I ever be able to change upstream translated strings in Chromium?

Regards,
Daniel